Wednesday 15 March 2017

writing - Leadership article

In writing I have been learning to use a wide range of punctuation appropriately and with increasing accuracy like . , ! ? “”
- colon :
- semi-colon ;
- hyphen -
- parentheses ( )
- brackets [ ]
- ellipses ...


I have been especially focusing on using parentheses and semi-colon. I have highlighted these in green where I have used them as well as other punctuation that I changed because it was used incorrectly. Here is a piece of my writing that shows this.

Trustworthy, one of the leadership traits.It means that you can be relied upon to do what is needed or right ; Sir Edmond Hillary was trustworthy because everyone trusted him to climb till the peak of mount Everest.This trait is important to my role so teachers can trust me to do the flag (up and down) and run the multicultural week assembly.I am gonna demonstrate this trait by making sure the flag is up or down and try my best in the multicultural week assembly and other events.To be trust worthy you need to be honest and fair. good linking

No comments:

Post a Comment