Thursday 13 July 2017

Term 2 Novel Study


This term I have been reading and studying the novel Run

I found this novel interesting because its theme was good

During the novel I had to complete a thinking map which shows that I can classify how the author has shown the theme of the book.

National Standard this covers

  • Year 9/10 Standard
    • I can locate, evaluate, analyse and summarise information and ideas within texts and across a range of texts.
    • I have a large vocabulary that is connected to my own knowledge about the world and includes: - academic e.g observe vs watch - subject-specific (specific words about a subject (e.g feline) - technical terms (specialized vocabulary of a particular field.)

Overall I would give this novel a rating of  8/10 and I would / would not recommend it to others to read because it has a good moral and because it tells you about polio.

No comments:

Post a Comment